Thursday 28 July 2011

Good morning fellow bloggers :) How are we all today? 


For once it's a very sunny day in my not-so-nice town. I wonder how long this decent weather will last. I'm not supposed to be on the internet today, mum thinks I spend too much time on it and I told her I'd be doing some reading today. Which I will after I've posted this.

I'm off to see the Wanted tomorrow, I'm really starting to look forward to it now :)
I'm going to Hinchingbrooke Park with my friends on Saturday for a large group get-together, so it should be good, as long as the boys don't start being annoying dweebs. And then I'm at a friends house on Monday :) The next few days are look promising, I just hope they live up to my expectations.

What are you all doing these next few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment