Saturday 11 September 2010

mein samstag...

my saturday, well it's been alright i s'pose. i went to town with mummaaaaa and got some ankle boots and a mirror. which i've been waiting a year for. literally. so yeah that was cool. i've been thinking about getting my hair cut like frankie sandford (the saturdays). i don't want to ask my mum yet because i've only just had my hair cut in the style that it's in like 4 months ago, and my bf has pretty long hair, so people will take the piss that his hair is longer than mine :/ shizzle. but i reeealy like her hair. i've been trying to get on to virtual hairstylists all afternoon but sadly my internet has been cocking up today, pooooooooooooo. i've been watching the saturdays 24/7 as well. i had nothing better to do so i'm doing that.

oh and JLS on paul o'grady? was a nice suprise seeing as i was going to watch it and then found out they were on, made my friday that did :) aston. one word. yummy ;). yes. yes. yes. i have an obsession with mr merrygold, but who doesn't?! ;)

anyway, i had my first full week of school this week. was alright, i'm liking this year more because i've ditched all the crappy subjects. which is all goooooooooood :) 

so yeah life is coming along good atm. and i bought the saturdays album today as well, it's amazing, well done ladieeeeees! <3

bye. MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment