Friday 24 September 2010

teenage phases

so it's my birthday on monday. rather good i think. turning 15, seems pretty big to me at the moment :) i get birthday cake too! i'm going to have to burn that off :/ i'm fat you see. i need to loose weight sharpish. i don't want to be morbidly obese. did you know that the UK is the second fattest country in the world! compared to other countries we are tiny, so something like that is rather ma-hoo-sive. and i don't want to be one of those fat people. so starting yesterday i'm on a diet and intending to loose weight. i want to be at least 6.5/7 stone by december. hopefully this will be achieved.

everyone tells me i'm slim, but they just don't see me the way i see myself. i see fat thighs, and a podgy stomach. i also see a face that has spots (arrgh!) and hair that won't stay straight at all. it's fair to say i have a lot of body-hate going on atm. and i hate it, help?!

No comments:

Post a Comment