Saturday 9 October 2010

-insert title here-

i havn't written in a while, but that's because i've been mega busy!

i had my birthday couple of weeks ago, got alot of things, the JLS book was one of my favourite presents, read it in a day *woot*, and my mum's work friend got me the JLS card, so atm she's my most favourite person :P.

i had an english exam yesterday. FML. but it was alright i suppose? thank god i'm not thick, and it was only foundation level :L so it wasn't THAT hard.

one of my boy mates is leaving the school. he thinks he's going to a better school, but in the town we live in and the country tbh, is there any good schools? everyone will think that their school is shit, it's just human nature to want more and hate what we've got, you have to learn to appreciate what you have got, and stop wanting so much, then you'll achieve a good state of happiness.

i'm still on my loose-weight scheme, working out regularly, and i think i'm doing well, although i'm too scared to get on the scales, mainly because i'm afraid of the number that will flash right back up at me.

i'm off shopping today, need new school trousers and school stuff, and NEW iPod HEADPHONES! mine have only gone and cocked up! -.- argh! that pissed me off. and i'm also very proud of myself this morning, and this isn't really that big a thing to most people, but to me it is, i FRIED an EGG. yes, I managed to cook something without screwing up! at least i'm decent at something. i need to learn to cook, so whilst both parents were at work and the sister was still in dreamland, i got out the frying pan and got to it! success.

well that's all for now,
au revoir!

2 comments:

  1. I looove JLS, I'm going to see them in January! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you! i saw them in July at Peterborough, hoping to go again next year! :)

    ReplyDelete