Tuesday 19 October 2010

non-existant title.

i break up for the half term holidays on thursday, woo hoo! long awaited bliss. lie-ins and late nights. oh the joy.

but first i have an english assessment. oh. my. god. it's a speaking and listening, and it's an understatement if you say i'm 'shy'. although i have confidence in my english class. seeing as we've been together for 3 years. it naturally builds. i kinda got used to the idea that people aren't going to point at me and go 'haha you answered a question.' therefore confidence grew. a little. kind of.

it rained today, as it usually does in britian. i'm learning to like the rain, as long as i live in britian i might as well get used to it and learn to love it. everyone else. and by everyone i mean the girls. were complaining about their hair. to be fair, it was pouring it down. i just looked out of the window and smiled.

in chemistry we watched a video by dr.zeuss. or seuss? however it's spelt. it was the called 'the lorax' and it was about sustainability. the monster, kind of like the 'green eggs and ham' monster? made 'thneeds' which were like snoods, out of the leaves of this tree, which got wiped out, and the lorax was this little monster who jumped out complaining saying 'i speak for the trees!'. it was good. :)

i'm going to the fair on friday with my friends. i can't wait for the waltzers. they have to be my favourite ride. ever. especially when they go super fast. a lot of my friends get ill after, but i have a stomach of steel and am on the next ride in 5 minutes. they need to get some balls!

oh and i'm feeling clever today. got my german result back today. A*!!!!! i was sooooo proud of myself. and my teacher was too, i love her. :)

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment