Thursday 17 March 2011

I love you

I love you.  For who you are and what you make me feel.
You may not be the norm and what everyone else considered 'hot' or 'sexy'. But neither am I.
We're like two peas in a pod and we go together. You're exactly what I've been looking for.
You make me feel like a princess and put that smile on my face, even when the last thing I want to be doing is smiling. You're my best friend. I'm me when I'm with you. All my walls come down and I'm left bare with no protection, because you are my protection. You're my shelter from stormy seas and your arms are the ones I long to be held by. When you're holding me no one can hurt me.

You're part of me. You see me for who I am, not want I pretend to be. You make me oh so happy and without you I would be lonely. When I feel like no one gives a damn, you show me that you care. You've proven to me so many times that you're there for me, and I thank you for all the times you've made me feel better. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you. You are the best anyone could ever have.

These last two years have been amazing, and I hope we have so many more to come. Because I'm never letting you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment