Sunday 22 August 2010

so yeah?

i woke up this morning to the sun shining, which is always a nice way to start off your day isn't it? anyway, i sat up in bed and had a nice cup of tea made especially by my mother and sat staring at my aston merrygold and jls shrine just to the right of my bed. i'm actually obsessed with them. if you were in my shoes for even a day you would see just how obsessed i am. but anyway, i tend to look at my posters in the morning before i get the energy to get up and do something. which can take a long time. some days longer than others, just depends on what my schedule is for that day.

but today i have nothing planned. absolutely nothing. i went on the cross-trainer earlier, which is about the only bit of exercise i do out of school. i'm a pretty darn lazy person. but that's just how i roll ;) so i did my 'exercise' and had a nice bath. which is always a good thing. after my bath i started singing and dancing around my room to my iPod on full blast. you have three guesses to who i was listening too :), i did my hair and turned my computer on. and this is where i will stay for the rest of the day i guess. only moving to have lunch, dinner and to get drinks. i'm an actual hermit. it's the summer holidays and i've barely been out. but it's not that i don't want to go out at all. it's because my friends are busy. some of them i havn't seen all holiday. but that's because they rarely make the effort with me. i've only seen one of my friends, and that's katrina, and i've only seen her twice. my other close friend becca, well, i havn't seen her since we broke up in JULY! but her mother is iffy and grounds her at the littlest thing so you have to give her that. but at least i have my boyfriend, so i have something to do. and i did go on holiday as well. but yeah. my friends aren't people who like the outside, sometimes i think they are vampires in disguise.

there's under two week until we go back to school now. year 10 -wow. it seems like only yesterday i was in reception, or starting secondary school. jesus time really does fly. and i wasn't even having fun  whilst it did! i'm kinda looking forward to going back to school. at least i don't have to do the subjects i absolutely hate any more. except maths - eurgh! and it's a whole new scheme, if you get what i mean. but it's scary too, because this actually matters. i mean it mattered in the past, but this is my future that this affects. scary!

but i'm not going to let it bring me down. and i'm going to try and salvage the rest of my holiday and make the most of it, so here's to summer! however crappy it may be right about now!

No comments:

Post a Comment