Tuesday 24 August 2010

boredom has sunk in.

so i've done today either. i'm sat at the dining room table, iPod headphones in my ears, although i'm not listening to anything at all. and i'm bummed. i have to go back to school next thursday. kinda scared, starting GCSE's, but kinda excited, because i get to see people i havn't seen for ages. so it's good :)

i'm pretty proud of myself too, i've uploaded two videos onto youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/HannahMarieButtriss
^ the link to my channel. watch them both. they're JLS videos i warn you ;) but yeah, and i also wrote into bliss and did the story thing. the theme was 'my green dress'. i found it very hard to find a decent storyline. but i did it.

so that's what i did yesterday and today, nothing exciting. but my life is pretty boring :)

i'm seeing my boyfriend tomorrow, which'll  be good i guess :/

so that's what i've been up to. anyone beat it :P?

No comments:

Post a Comment