Saturday 21 August 2010

i'm a space bound rocket ship.

i'm a 14 year old girl, and i'm pretty normal. well, i'm my interpretation of normal. i don't have a wacky taste in music. i don't have a unique dress sense. i don't do any extra-curricular activities. and i don't shine out for any particular reason. from reading that, i'm pretty sure you are close to thinking i'm a boring person and that i have no qualities at all. but trust, i'm not like that at all. some people tell me that i'm funny? if that's a quality? i'll do my best to make you smile when you are down and i'll be there for you when everyone else has abandoned you. that's me :)

i want to be a teacher of special-needs or a social worker when i'm older. these are my choices because i want to help children who don't have a life like you and me, have the best one possible. i want to feel like i have made someone's life better and helped them achieve their potential.

the ironic thing is, i can give other people advice, and help them through tough times, but i can never use my own advice. i always run to my mother, or close friends. but it's in human nature to run to someone who gives you solace when you feel low. and when you are low, you don't think straight and try to get yourself out of the mess. you rely on those around you, and it's times like those when you realise who is going to be there for you when no one else is. and truth be told, alot of the time, alot of people will run away. because on the first sight of danger, we run away, because we are selfish, self-centred and scared.

this is just a little peek at life through my eyes. it takes 15 seconds to judge someone, lets see what your view is of me in the time it took you to read this.

2 comments:

  1. I. Love. Your. Blog.
    saw you in Chloe's Followers link and decided to check it out because you look pretty.
    you're probably thinkin, "huh?"
    i know this sounds extremely shallow, but first impressions are always about looks.(right???)
    anyhoo, i'm just absolutely in love with your blog.
    i'm 14 too, and my friends often consult me for advice. i can totally relate to what you said, about not being able to follow my own advice.
    And that's not it. i read a lot of your other post and i love the way you write, like i'm inside your head and feelin what you feel and everything.
    you sound like someone i would listen to.
    you should definitely blog more. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only just realised this comment was here.
    thank you so much. it really cheers me up to know that people are reading my blog. (:
    <3

    ReplyDelete