Friday 24 December 2010

buzz buzz buzz!

So it's Christmas Eve today! One more sleep until the fat man comes! I feel like such a little kid, getting all excited for Christmas. I just love spending time with family and vigourously opening the presents on Christmas morning. I love the smell of Christmas dinner cooking as well, I give myself the target of finishing Christmas dinner, I usually fail, but this year I will succeed!

My aunt is coming round this year, so me and Dad are going to go pick her up tomorrow after we've done the present unwrapping. I can guarantee my Dad will say later "Right. You two (me and Katie) are older now and don't need to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning, so we'll get up about 8 and you can have your presents then." Tomorrow morning will come and at 4am he'll be up with my Mum, wanting to open the presents. At 6am, he'll yell "WAKEY WAKEY IT'S CHRISTMAS!" maan, you've got to love my Dad and his insanity!

I'm seeing my boyfriend today, and we're doing our present switching. He's off to Scotland for the new year so I won't see him until we go back to school probably. That's if he can get up there, the weather is horrendous!

I'm really looking forward to Christmas. A lot of people I know aren't feeling the Christmas buzz, but I am, they're just Scrooges!

Merry Christmas! :)
Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your gonna have an amazing time!
    Thank you for following me, I am following you too now! :D
    Merry Christmas!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaah i am!
    Your welcome and thank you for following me too!
    Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete