Monday 20 December 2010

wooaah, long time no post.

i've been really busy the last few weeks, due to exams and everything. but it's the xmas holidays now so i have NO excuse.

life has got pretty hectic atm, and i'm pretty proud of myself. i recently got an A in my biology test, which was very good for me, B in R.E, and a C in history. I wasn't too pleased with my history mark, but my target grade is a B so i guess i'm working on par with that? i'll get better though as the year progresses.

i've got all my xmas shopping done, and gave out my friends xmas pressies on friday, i had to lug them to school in a big bag, as well as my p.e kit. i might as well have taken my whole house with me!

also found out the other day that this new boy in our group likes me. was surprising, but it was nice.

5 days until xmas! wooopiee! can't wait! my target is to finish my xmas dinner! i managed to complete it last year, and i intend to this year. i hope i feel better though, i barely ate yesterday and i'm only just starting to get my appetite back. i havn't been too well these last few days :( if i stay inside though for the next couple of days i should be ok. i shouldn't have gone out yesterday. it was waaaaay too cold for me, especially when you're ill!

anyway, i'll write soon!
merry christmas!
Hannah :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment