Thursday 18 November 2010

and i'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes.

i apologise now for the title. it was the lyric that was playing when i was trying to think of a title for this blog.

this is going to be happy post. because that is how i am feeling right now.
i've had a week to myself this week, i've been feeling a bit down recently as you know, and i started developing feelings for another boy. when i have boyfriend, so i felt like a bitch. but i told my mum i wanted space to be myself, and i got that. and now i realise that it was just admiration for this boy, and that i am in love with my boyfriend. this space has made me realise just how much he means to me. i never acted on my feelings with this other boy. i still loved my boyfriend, and i thought i liked him too. i posted that blog because my feeling were confusing me, i thought i loved him. but i guess i didn't.

i've got my welsh friend coming tomorrow. she's been ill the last two days, but she's better now, and coming in tomorrow for our non uniform day and our sleepover ^_^ i love her accent. the welsh accent is amazing. she tried to teach me a word in welsh, but i screwed it up and gave up. it was too confusing for my small brain :D

taylor swift is my new obsession. i love her new album. it's like her songs are my feelings in song form. she knows just how i'm feeling. and she's also so damn gorgeous! she's brought a smile to my face. and i love belting her songs out when i'm getting ready in the morning.

homework has been piling this week. i managed to survive a whole half term of year 10 with hardly any homework. but now they decide to dump it on me -.- great. 3rd december is the day of my controlled assessment. basically i have to write an essay on texting in english to go toward my final GCSE english grade. currently on an A from that speaking and listening exam i was shitting myself about.

i also finished my book yesterday. i love the feeling of achievement i get when i finish a book. another one to add to my collection. it was 'family album' by danielle steel. she is my favourite writer. she has taught me the meaning of so many intellectual words. she is the reason for my english grades going up. my mum always said if i read more my grades would go up. and she was right. so i started reading danielle steel books. and in a term my grade had gone up from a 6C to a 7C. i was sooo proud of myself. now i'm working at A's :) i feel like such a boff ^-^ but in a good way. i want to succeed and besides reading is fun. a book is another world and you can really connect and feel the characters. like they are your friends. but sadly the book has to end and the characters go away. but you can then start a new book and meet new characters :D

anyway. i'm going now. i hope you enjoyed reading my post like i enjoy reading yours.
tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment