Tuesday 9 November 2010

Life is never easy. You just have to deal with it.

I feeling a little happier now. He is still on my mind 24/7 but I guess I like it that way. I do love him, he's the only thing I think about. He makes me happy. So I'm going to embrace that.

My friends and family have really proven themselves the last few days. I've also come closer to this new welsh girl! She's absolutely lovely and me and my best friend are hanging around with her on Saturday. Hopefully our friendship can blossom and she'll become one of my closest friends.

 I've had a smile on my face constantly lately. It's made everything better. Taylor Swift's song 'Never Grow Up' made me want to stay young forever. When all I've wanted for a while is to be an adult and run my own life. I guess I really do need my mummy all the time!

I did really well on my Chemistry test today. Got an A, 70%. This was even better for me seeing as I got a D in my physics on Friday and failed. So the A made up for my failure.

I'm happier at the moment. I hope my friends and family stay the same and I hope he stays with me for a long time.

Smile you beauties. Whenever life gets hard, show it your middle finger and smile through the pain!
Bye beautiful! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment