Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy new year!

Wow 2011 already. 2010 flew by! Quicker than I thought it would!

I had such a good year in 2010. It really was one of the BEST years of my life!
In 2010 I:
- Went to italy with the school.
- Visited belgium and got to see all the WW1 graves.
- Went to cyprus with the family.
- Saw JLS live in concert with my best friend.
- Reached 2 years with my boyfriend.
- Started year 10.
- Got an A* in my German test.
- Made a new friend.

I achieved/did quite a lot in 2010. I hope 2011 is just as good. I do have the normal set of new years resolutions. Eat less. Loose weight. Yadda yadda. But I want to be happy this year, and try exceptionally hard in school. I want to make the most of today. Because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

So here's to 2011, come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment