Tuesday 11 January 2011

what a screw up.

my day has probably been one of the worst days of my life.


i woke up this morning feeling perfectly fine, i had german today, and i love this subject, so i was instantly in a good mood because of that.
went to school, got into maths, and my hair was a mess. bad thing #1. i had left it down today, because i rarely do, so i decided not to straigten it as much and go natural-ish. but that went wrong and i looked like i had just gotten out of bed all day.
then my boy mates Jamie and Aarron, thought it would be funny to take the piss out of me. in year 9 i constantly got jokes from them about the size of my forehead, which they tell me is large :( so they decided to bring that up again bad thing #2 . then Aarron started taking the piss out my last name, saying things like "buttrape." and "buttkiss" bad thing #3 so overall my maths lesson was a failure, and that was only first lesson.


i then had PDLS and Jamie thought it would be funny to take my scarf and wind me up about that. bad thing #4
break was next, and one of my friends says to me "what has happened to your hair?!" i felt like a mess. i felt like a dog. i was then talking to another friend about shoe size and what colour socks we were wearing. so i slipped my school pumps off to show her, and my shoes were knicked. they were then thrown around and ended up in the bin. bad thing #5 one of my other boy mates Kierron picked it out and then thought it would be funny to throw it back in. bad thing #6 the only boy who was decent enough to pick it out was James, they were dirty so he cleaned them for me and gave them back. The only boy who has been nice to me all day. I was really upset at this point and started crying so my friends Katrina and Lauren were hugging me.


I was upset for the rest of the day and i've felt awful. i just needed a mummy cuddle. so when i came home that was the first thing i did.


and to make matters worse, someone has gone and upset my best friend Katrina, so that has made my day EVEN worse.


i hope you have all had a good day today (:

No comments:

Post a Comment